Have A Cookie
By this time we were into the 3rd year of having a Film Night Festival to raise funds for charities. My Spanish 3 students wanted to make a film in the style of The Office. All together, the following took about three weeks.
- script ideas came from the students
- students translated most of the working script
- filmed and edited by students
Consider whether my students got the following right:
- The impact/use of setting, clothing, and props.
- The initial set up that lets you see the setting before the action happens.
- The variety of full scene shots versus close-ups. When is it necessary to see the full setting? When should you see just one actor’s face?
- How important was the introduction?
- How important was the title? Did it establish the tone?